Thursday, May 7, 2009

In all seriousness, this week has been intensely hard. I was in withdrawals from anti-depressants for a few days (thought I had diabetes, cancer, blood pressure issues, you name it) but that got taken care of, as I am once again medicated. Also this week, I got a firm talking to from my Kaplan boss for not doing what I thought I did. Apparently I didn't do it in a way that she could see. I don't know what the break down was, but it was kind of upsetting. I spent a trillion dollars on meds, a storage unit, etc. I defended my research proposal. I got it rejected. Nothing I've done at the ice cream place has been good enough. And my car battery died because I left my interior lights on.

Last night, however, the UCA Undie Run happened. It happens every semester during finals week. It's a good way to blow off steam. Well, I mean, I don't do it, but here's the scene in my building.
T

No comments: