Wednesday, October 21, 2009

No time to talk much, but I think this blog is really worth a read. And click the Church Sign Fail link at the bottom. Funny business.

In other news, I am no longer sick (as per my last post) but I am busy to the gills with work and school and projects and sorting out friendships and my own personal life. Hooray!

I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving, which is the only break I see in the near future. I can't wait to get to see family and hold the baby and eat like a glutton.

Also, my birthday is coming up, so there will be a party sometime around then to celebrate. I'm thinking a Toga Party is in order. Never been to one, so I might as well have one for myself, right? For an itemized appropriate gift list, please message me privately. (That was a joke...)

Before that, Halloween, and I don't know exact plans yet, but I'll probably work at some point that day/night and then go out that night for a while. Woo-hoo.

Now I'm off to resume my ongoing battle with technology.

T

No comments: