Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Today in Stage Makeup we did blood and gore. What do you think?That would be a gunshot wound, a gash, a third degree burn, a black eye, and a second degree burn (which you can't really see from this angle).

Apart from dying (brutally), today has been pretty good. I went and watched American Idol with a few friends from church, and that was fun. I don't care about Idol, but we got to critique the performances and do a little rooting for Kris Allen, our Conwegian making good.

I did learn that my friend Ngozeka is featured on the upcoming week's issue of Sync magazine, which is a Central Arkansas society and scene thing. She does some modeling, and a picture of her in a beautiful dress at the end of a catwalk is going on the cover. Behold.

Tomorrow I will be taking my first plunge into the Antioch drama team; there is a scene to do for this Sunday. I'm glad to be getting involved and to watch my church connections spread a little bit further.

And now, friends, it is time for me to go back to my place of residence.

T

No comments: