Wednesday, January 6, 2010


I found this online, and I chuckled to myself. It kind of raises a good point... though I know that will ruffle some feathers. It was part of an article about how ridiculous it is that ABC News interviewed Jenny McCarthy about a new autism study. As though she were a scientist or really a well informed person at all. And so goes society.

Well, I made it through Christmas and New Years and enjoyed family time for a couple weeks, but it was also nice to spend NYE with friends here in Conway.

I'm really ready for classes to get started here and to get my BA done this semester. Ugh, I feel old thinking that I'll be a college grad in May. But at least that means I'll have finished what I started.

And so now it's time to start looking to the world beyond the UCA universe. And to make plans and find a path that is suitable.

T

No comments: