Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Making movies, etc.

Herro, Preashe!

Well, let's see. Lately life is good. A couple of snow days so far this month, and it provided me the opportunity to catch up on sleep that I sorely needed. This past weekend I put in about 30 hours on-set shooting my movie An Infinite Parade. I am really proud of how well things went and how the movie is going to look. Watching the monitor, I got to see how well the lighting crew and director of photography were working together to make a high quality film. I'm really excited to see dailies (that is, raw footage cut together for review) this week. I'm also working on another movie this weekend for a friend who is shooting. I'll be their sound mixer, and that's cool with me.

I know this post is short, but I've got to get my stuff together and brave my way to class across icy sidewalks and general coldness.

T

No comments: